Brandywine Connect, a web-based amenity, offers all tenants and their employees value-add business and personal services such as a robust work order system, a complete guide to on-site and area amenities, and property-specific information. Our online resources provide the tools and guidance to assist new tenants with their move coordination, while continuing to serve as a one-stop reference for on-going tenant support.
On-demand building services:
- Report routine maintenance requests and monitor the request process through real-time status updates and reporting tools.
- Manage HVAC environments through a customized web interface including floor plan graphics, thermostat settings and after-hours schedules.
- Streamline visitor traffic through online scheduling tools and expedite the check-in and notification process.
- Manage HVAC environments through a customized web interface including floor plan graphics, thermostat settings, and after-hours schedules.
- Avoid scheduling conflicts with direct access to view and schedule events for common building resources such as meeting rooms and freight elevators.
- Retrieve property-specific information such as building policies and operating procedures.
- Receive notification for building and community events such as emergency closures, maintenance updates, and building activities.
- Access a directory of key officials for your property and get to know your Brandywine management team.
- All functionality is available on mobile devices in addition to desktop devices.
- Tenants have the ability to designate their own employee users and dictate levels of access.
Note: Availability of modules will vary according to user access level and property set-up.